TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd is honored as a 100% of foreign investment company as well as one of leading company with sanitary products all over the world. We have been sustainably developing in Vietnam with 3 factories and 3 branches as below:
– Dong Anh factories: Lot F1, Thang Long I Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Ha Noi
– Hung Yen factory: Plot M7, Thang Long II Industrial park, My Hao, Hung Yen
– Hanoi branch: P1104, East Tower, Lotte Central, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
– Da Nang branch: 10th Floor, ACB building, 218 Bach Dang, Hai Chau, Da Nang.
– Ho Chi Minh branch: 1A building, Pham Ngoc Thach, No 1 District, HCM
Since March 2019, TOTO Vietnam Co. Ltd. is honored to be an Authorized Economic Operator by General Department of Vietnam Customs. This achievement makes a huge contribution to enhance TOTO’s brand & position in the market.
One of the important points in our corporate philosophy is “Creating an employee – friendly working environment that respect the individuality of each employee. Along with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified and rich experienced candidates to fulfill vacancies at TOTO Vietnam
Working schedule: 8:00-17:00 (Mon – Sun) according to company’s schedule and opening schedule of TOTO Showroom
Day off time: arrange alternate day offs
1. Event management for architecture/ design community
• Giving ideas, program scripts for the event.
• Prepare the implementation plan before, during and after the event.
• Convey ideas through working with architectural firms.
• Collaborate with the design team or outsource to create ideas and images for the event.
• Responsible for running the event.
2. Management TOTO Information Center Facebook
• Translate and create the architecture, design contents and TOTO Information Center events.
• Planning and update by weekly
3. TOTO Information Center operation
• Manage and update architect book & space at TOTO Information Center (TOTO showroom)
4. Follow up PR campaign
5. Others assigned by Leader/ Manager
• University Graduate with major in International & Public Relations/ Marketing & Communication.
• Have a knowledge in Event management/ Communication/ Marketing.
• Male or Female, 22-26 years old.
• English (TOEIC 600 or IELTS 6 as minimum) especially Writing and Speaking.
• Graphic and media skills in using design software is an advantage.
• Organizational skills and Time Management Skills to work on tight deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple task & prioritize workloads.
• Ability to work in groups and independently in projects.
• Ability to research and understand architecture, design, art information.
• Great passion for communication, event management major.
• Demonstrate professionalism, corporate cultural identity in relationships with project partners, partners and customers.
• Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, quick learning, dynamic, positive & open mind and initiative action.
• Available working on the weekend according to working schedule of TOTO Showroom (Mon – Sun) (if any)
• Competitive salary package depending on your abilities and performance (negotiable)
• Having health check once a year, 15 days for annual leave per year
• Annual bonus twice a year based on KPI and performance review.
• Annual salary revision based on the ability performance.
• Friendly environment, toward to developing manpower with inboard & outboard training courses.
• Opportunity to form a successful career path and long-term engagement with global brand company.
TOTO Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh Branch – 1A Building Pham Ngoc Thach, district 1, HCMC.
How to apply
– Send your English CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (HRGA Department)
– Email subtitle: [TOTO Vietnam] MARCOM HCMB (TIC) – Full name
– Deadline: May 15th, 2020 (first come, first served)
– Phone: (+84) 963.794.716 (Ms.Thom)
|Job Category||Nhân viên Marketing, Tư vấn viên Showroom|