Ho Chi Minh branch _ Interior Designer
TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd
Company size: 4,000 employees
TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd is honored as a 100% of foreign investment company as well as one of leading company with sanitary products all over the world. We have been sustainably developing in Vietnam with 3 factories and 3 branches as below:
- Dong Anh factories: Lot F1, Thang Long I Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Ha Noi
- Hung Yen factory: Plot M7, Thang Long II Industrial park, My Hao, Hung Yen
- Hanoi branch: P1104, East Tower, Lotte Central, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Da Nang branch: 10th Floor, ACB building, 218 Bach Dang, Hai Chau, Da Nang.
- Ho Chi Minh branch: 1A building, Pham Ngoc Thach, No 1 District, HCM
Since March 2019, TOTO Vietnam Co. Ltd. is honored to be an Authorized Economic Operator by General Department of Vietnam Customs. This achievement makes a huge contribution to enhance TOTO’s brand & position in the market.
One of the important points in our corporate philosophy is “Creating an employee – friendly working environment that respect the individuality of each employee”. Along with our business expansion, we are seeking one qualified and rich experienced candidates to fulfill vacancies of Design team in Ho Chi Minh Branch
- Be in charge of designing visual image of TOTO nationwide:
- + TOTO’s Showroom Display
+ TOTO’s exhibitions and events display.
+ TOTO’s Dealer showroom decoration.
+ Graphic design for POSM
- Work with suppliers in construction process (including related paperwork)
- Work with TOTO Distributors and Dealers in order to get the best design solution for their shop.
- Other tasks assigned by managers.
- Vietnam Employee Law (i.e. Social Insurance, Healthcare Insurance, Annual leaves, etc.)
- Annual bonus twice in a year based on KPI and performance review.
- Annual salary revision based on the ability performance.
- Professional, active and friendly working environment, toward to developing manpower with inboard & outboard training courses.
- Opportunity to form a successful career path and long-term engagement with global brand company
- Male/Female, University/College graduated with majors in Interior Design/ Architecture/ Industrial Art Design majors
- Age: 23 – 30 year old
- Having at least one-year of experience
- Good at English or Japanese
- Good at AutoCAD, PS, AI, Revit (preferable)
- Good at Communication and Microsoft Office.
- Hard working, quick minded and eager to learn.
How to apply
– Send your CV (English or Japanese) to email:firstname.lastname@example.org (HRGA Section)
– Email subtitle: [TOTO Vietnam] Interior Designer – Full name
– Deadline: July 10th, 2019 (first come, first served)
– Phone: (+84) 986 796 896 (Mr. Manh)
|Job Category||Nhân viên thiết kế|