Hanoi branch _ Interior Designer
TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd
Company size: 4,000 employees
TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd is honored as a 100% of foreign investment company as well as one of leading company with sanitary products all over the world. We have been sustainably developing in Vietnam with 3 factories and 3 branches as below:
- Dong Anh factories: Lot F1, Thang Long I Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Ha Noi
- Hung Yen factory: Plot M7, Thang Long II Industrial park, My Hao, Hung Yen
- Hanoi branch: P1104, East Tower, Lotte Central, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Da Nang branch: 10th Floor, ACB building, 218 Bach Dang, Hai Chau, Da Nang.
- Ho Chi Minh branch: 1A building, Pham Ngoc Thach, No 1 District, HCM
Since March 2019, TOTO Vietnam Co. Ltd. is honored to be an Authorized Economic Operator by General Department of Vietnam Customs. This achievement makes a huge contribution to enhance TOTO’s brand & position in the market.
One of the important points in our corporate philosophy is “Creating an employee – friendly working environment that respect the individuality of each employee”. Along with our business expansion, we are seeking one qualified and rich experienced candidates to fulfill vacancies of Design team in Hanoi Branch
- Responsible for design jobs or Liaise with agencies to manage the display and signboards in showroom/dealer shops including site survey, layout design, 3D design, Detail drawing to enhance TOTO brand image through display in all retail shops
- Responsible for design jobs related to graphic design for the company including designing advertising poster for events, banners, posters, POSM…
- Assist in evaluating, organizing and implementing branding programs, events (e.g. exhibitions, seminars, advertising and promotional activities…)
- Assist in designing, preparing the supporting tools for sales
- Other assigned jobs by Leader/Manager/Director
- Vietnam Employee Law (i.e. Social Insurance, Healthcare Insurance, Annual leaves, etc.)
- Annual bonus twice in a year based on KPI and performance review.
- Annual salary revision based on the ability performance.
- Professional, active and friendly working environment, toward to developing manpower with inboard & outboard training courses.
- Opportunity to form a successful career path and long-term engagement with global brand company
- Male or Female age range 22-26 years old
- Apply your CV and your design portfolio (link or .pdf)
- Trained in interior/architectural design. Working experience is an advantage.
- Understanding of graphic design software (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In Design…) and Architecture design software (Auto Cad, 3Ds Max, …)
- Knowledge of Marketing/Business is an advantage
- Ability to go business trip in provinces
- Good organizational & time management skills working to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & prioritize workloads
- Comfortable working in groups or independently on projects
- Attention to details and a deep passion for design
- Have a good English skill in writing and speaking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
How to apply
– Send your CV (English or Japanese) to email:firstname.lastname@example.org (HRGA Section)
– Email subtitle: [TOTO] Designer HNB– Full name
– Deadline: Aug 20th, 2019 (first come, first served)
– Phone: (+84) 986 796 896 (Mr. Manh)
|Job Category||Nhân viên thiết kế|