Hanoi branch _ Distribution Sales Executive
TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd
Company size: 4,000 employees
TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd is honored as a 100% of foreign investment company as well as one of leading company with sanitary products all over the world. We have been sustainably developing in Vietnam with 3 factories and 3 branches as below:
- Dong Anh factories: Lot F1, Thang Long I Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Ha Noi
- Hung Yen factory: Plot M7, Thang Long II Industrial park, My Hao, Hung Yen
- Hanoi branch: P1104, East Tower, Lotte Central, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Da Nang branch: 10th Floor, ACB building, 218 Bach Dang, Hai Chau, Da Nang.
- Ho Chi Minh branch: 1A building, Pham Ngoc Thach, No 1 District, HCM
Since March 2019, TOTO Vietnam Co. Ltd. is honored to be an Authorized Economic Operator by General Department of Vietnam Customs. This achievement makes a huge contribution to enhance TOTO’s brand & position in the market.
One of the important points in our corporate philosophy is “Creating an employee – friendly working environment that respect the individuality of each employee”. Along with our business expansion, we are seeking two qualified candidates to fulfill vacancies of Promotion Sales Team (Working location: Hanoi Branch).
- In charge of sales network development: market survey, development, support and management of TOTO Sales Channel in Hanoi and provinces
- Make and implement development strategy for the market in each province in charge
- Follow up results and adjust strategies according to actual market situations.
- Other tasks as assigned by senior manager
- Vietnam Employee Law (i.e. Social Insurance, Healthcare Insurance, Annual leaves, etc.)
- Annual bonus twice in a year based on KPI and performance review.
- Annual salary revision based on the ability performance.
- Professional, active and friendly working environment, toward to developing manpower with inboard & outboard training courses.
- Opportunity to form a successful career path and long-term engagement with global brand company
- University graduated with majors in Economics or other relevant majors
- Having at least a year experience in the relevant field.
- Good at communication English and Microsoft Office
- Have communication skills, team work
- Business trip to provinces and foreign countries.
- Strong sense of responsibility, positive mind and initiative action
How to apply