Dong Anh Factory _ Legal Staff
TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd
Company size: 4,000 employees
TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd is honored as a 100% of foreign investment company as well as one of leading company with sanitary products all over the world. We have been sustainably developing in Vietnam with 3 factories and 3 branches as below:
- Dong Anh factories: Lot F1, Thang Long I Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Ha Noi
- Hung Yen factory: Plot M7, Thang Long II Industrial park, My Hao, Hung Yen
- Hanoi branch: P1104, East Tower, Lotte Central, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Da Nang branch: 10th Floor, ACB building, 218 Bach Dang, Hai Chau, Da Nang.
- Ho Chi Minh branch: 1A building, Pham Ngoc Thach, No 1 District, HCM
Since March 2019, TOTO Vietnam Co. Ltd. is honored to be an Authorized Economic Operator by General Department of Vietnam Customs. This achievement makes a huge contribution to enhance TOTO’s brand & position in the market.
One of the important points in our corporate philosophy is “Creating an employee – friendly working environment that respect the individuality of each employee”. Along with our business expansion, we are seeking one qualified and rich experienced candidates to fulfill vacancies of Legal Section (Working location: Dong Anh Factory):
- Advise and support other departments to solve legal issues related to company’s activities.
- Draft, check and ensure the legality of documents, agreements, contracts, etc between TOTO Vietnam and other parties.
- Carry out activities to enhance Law and Regulatory compliance inside the company.
- Research and update new laws and regulations which impact to company’s operation.
- Other tasks as assigned by senior Manager.
- Vietnam Labor Law (i.e. Social Insurance, Healthcare Insurance, Annual leaves, etc.)
- Annual bonus twice in a year based on KPI and performance review.
- Annual salary revision based on the ability performance.
- Professional, active and friendly working environment, toward to developing manpower with inboard & outboard training courses.
- Opportunity to form a successful career path and long-term engagement with global brand company
- Male/female, University graduated with a major in Law
- Age: 22 – 30 years old
- Have at least one-year experience in the legislation field of Japanese company or manufacturing company or prestigious law firm.
- Be able to consult in-depth legal issues promptly.
- Have Efficient time management skills.
- Able to work independently as well as work in a team.
- Good at English, Reporting skill, Presentation skill, Communication skill and Microsoft Office
- Hard working, quick minded and eager to learn
How to apply
|Job Category||Nhân viên nhà máy|