Dong Anh Factory & Hung Yen Factory _ Electrical Engineer
TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd
Company size: 4,000 employees
TOTO Vietnam Co., Ltd is honored as a 100% of foreign investment company as well as one of leading company with sanitary products all over the world. We have been sustainably developing in Vietnam with 3 factories and 3 branches as below:
- Dong Anh factories: Lot F1, Thang Long I Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Ha Noi
- Hung Yen factory: Plot M7, Thang Long II Industrial park, My Hao, Hung Yen
- Hanoi branch: P1104, East Tower, Lotte Central, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Da Nang branch: 10th Floor, ACB building, 218 Bach Dang, Hai Chau, Da Nang.
- Ho Chi Minh branch: 1A building, Pham Ngoc Thach, No 1 District, HCM
Since March 2019, TOTO Vietnam Co. Ltd. is honored to be an Authorized Economic Operator by General Department of Vietnam Customs. This achievement makes a huge contribution to enhance TOTO’s brand & position in the market.
One of the important points in our corporate philosophy is “Creating an employee – friendly working environment that respect the individuality of each employee”. Along with our business expansion, we are seeking two qualified and rich experienced candidates to fulfill vacancies of Production Engineering Section (Working location: Dong Anh Factory and Hung Yen Factory):
- Design and develop electrical system and electrical supplies for the factory base on the Mitsubishi PLC coding.
- Supervise contractors and workers in installing, upgrading and maintenance project (Hung Yen Factory)
- Kaizen the electrical system to suit production demand.
- Good understanding in technical specifications, functions and related standards of electrical equipment to create Design Profile.
- Make and implement maintenance plan for electrical equipment and machinery.
- Other tasks as assigned by senior Manager.
- Vietnam Labor Law (i.e. Social Insurance, Healthcare Insurance, Annual leaves, etc.)
- Annual bonus twice in a year based on KPI and performance review.
- Annual salary revision based on the ability performance.
- Professional, active and friendly working environment, toward to developing manpower with inboard & outboard training courses.
- Opportunity to form a successful career path and long-term engagement with global brand company
- Male/female, University graduated with Electrics, Mechatronics, Industrial Electrics, Electrical Automation and related majors.
- Age: 23 – 30 years old
- Having at least one-year experience and having good understanding about PLC.
- Good at AutoCAD
- Able to work independently as well as work in a team follow shift schedule.
- Good at English or Japanese.
- Good at Reporting skills, Communication skills and Microsoft Office
- Hard working, quick minded and eager to learn
How to apply
|Job Category||Nhân viên nhà máy|