TOTO’s Privacy Principles
Our business has been built on trust between our customers and ourselves. To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we maintain the following privacy principles:
- We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your needs and to conduct our business.
- We use your personal information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We may pass your personal information to other TOTO VN dealer network, as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any external organization unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
- All TOTO VN dealers, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at TOTO VN will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
Your Privacy Matters to Us
This section provides specific details of how we treat any personal information you might wish to provide us when you visit this site.
Use of Information and Materials
Products and services referred to in this web site are offered only in jurisdictions where and when they may be lawfully offered by members of the TOTO VN. The materials on these pages are not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions that restrict the distribution of such materials by us. Persons accessing these pages are required to inform themselves about and observe any relevant restrictions.
The information contained in these pages is not intended to provide professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Persons accessing these pages are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary.
Copyright and Trademarks
The company own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site and users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of the company.
The materials on this site are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the company’s prior written consent.
While every care has been taken in preparing the information materials contained in this website, such information and materials are provided “at current” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
Linked Web Sites
The company or any other member of TOTO VN is not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other web sites linked to this site. Access to and use of such other web sites is at the user’s own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access/use.
E-mail messages sent to the company over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. The company will not be responsible for any damages incurred by users if they send a message to the company, or if the company sends a message to them at their request, over the Internet. The company is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this web site.
Transmission over the Internet
Due to the nature of the Internet, sessions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. TOTO VN will not be liable for malfunctions in communications facilities not under our control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send.
- Security is our top priority. The TOTO VN Company (“TOTO VN”) will strive at all times to ensure that your personal data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your personal data.
- The secure area of our website supports the use of Secure SocketLayer (SSL) protocol – an industry standard for encryption over the Internet to protect data. When you provide sensitive information such as credit card details, it will be automatically converted into codes before being securely dispatched over the Internet.
- Our web servers are protected behind “firewalls” and our systems are monitored to prevent any unauthorized access. We will not send personal information to you by ordinary email. As the security of ordinary email cannot be guaranteed, you should only send email to us using the secure email facility on our website.
- All practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and that the Company will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements in Singapore concerning the retention of personally identifiable information.
- Both you and TOTO VN play an important role in protecting against online fraud. You should be careful that your account details including your User ID and/or Password are not compromised by ensuring that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide or facilitate unauthorized use of it. Do not share your User ID and/or password or allow access or use of it by others. We endeavor to put in place high standards of security to protect your interests.
- You should safeguard your unique User ID and Password by keeping it secret and confidential. Never write them down or share these details with anyone. TOTO VN will never ask you for your Account Password, in order to ensure that you are the only person who knows this information
Collection of Personal Information
- Use of “cookies”: Your visit to this site may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person’s web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Should you wish to disable these cookies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you will be unable to enter certain part(s) of our website.
- Marketing Promotions: Occasionally we may collect personal information from visitors to this site and those individuals that participate in a contest or promotion (online or over the telephone, or at one of our dealers). Such information is only collected from individuals who voluntarily provide us with their personal information. We may use this information to advise them of products, services and other marketing materials, which we think, may be of interest to them. We may also invite visitors to this site to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.
- You can choose to receive marketing and other promotional materials by email. If you do receive email or promotional direct mailings, you will always have an opportunity to opt-out.
If at any time you would like us to cease sending you direct mailings, please contact our Hotline (+84) 1900 54 5590. We will then, at no cost to you, act on your request and ensure that you are not included in future direct marketing promotions.